Neapolitan Choco Soap
This product is currently sold out.
Can't decide! Neapolitan Choco Soap gives you three scents all in one.
Neapolitan Choco Soap is one of Nan + Livy's latest dessert-inspired cold process soaps made with real food ingredients and cocoa butter. It primarily consists of strawberry powder and cocoa powder that revitalize and boost the elasticity of your skin. Like an actual chocolate bar, this Choco Soap can be easily broken into pieces for facial, hand and/or body cleansing.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Cocoa Butter: Penetrates deep into skin, this rich moisturizer contains a blend of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants that help relieve inflammation. Not only does cocoa butter make the soap silky and moisturizing, it also gives your body a scent of delicious chocolate.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Chocolate, Strawberry, French Vanilla Fragrance Oil: Less than 3% of fragrance oil is added to the soap in order to create the perfect matching scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
- Strawberry Powder: Strawberry has Vitamin C that fight off oily skin. The fruit is acidic in nature which lightens blemishes and acne scars. Excellent in nourishing and revitalizing your skin.
- Cocoa Powder: Rich in flavonols, the antioxidant properties in cocoa powder help fight off free radicals and premature wrinkles.
Made in Vancouver.